Obsolescence is a graduation film from Vancouver Film School.
Three ghosts, representing three different generations, keep
a portrait of themselves as the unique sign left of their own
identity after death. Two of the ghosts have an analog
portrait (a black and white photography and a painting),
while the third one has a digital portrait contained within a
computer. Soon they will experience the obsolescence of
technology, which will challenge the preservation of memories
and data through time.
Written, directed and produced by Andrea Cristini
Original music composed by Chiara Micci
– 12 Months Film Festival: 3rd Place Animation of the Month
– Los Angeles CineFest: Official Selection (USA/2015)
– Roma Cinema DOC: Official Selection (Italy/2015)
– FiLUMS: Official Selection (Pakistan/2016)
– Jehlum Short & Long Film Festival: Official Selection
– Poinciana: Official Selection (Cayman Islands/2016)
– Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards: Official
– Austin Student Film Festival: Official Selection (USA/2016)
More of Andrea Cristini’s work can be found here:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Site Title, Some rights reserved.
WordPress Di Business Theme